Posted to user@storm.apache.org by hjh <ap...@163.com> on 2015/01/23 00:39:19 UTC

kryo throws Encountered unregistered class exception

Hi,
     I use kryo to serialize and deserialize class defined by myself(all
registered in kryo), but when I run my topology, I got this exception as
shown below. I googled for this issue it seems to be kryo version that
caused this problem. I checked the version of the kryo I use, it is
2.21. How can I solve this problem? By the way I excluded nearly all
kryo dependencies in the project. However this is a collaborated
project, just not sure if it will be affected by other modules. And also
I tested kryo alone, it works fine. Can anyone provide a "clean"
solution to this problem? Any suggestion will be helpful thank you very
much!!

18736 [Thread-30-pose_array_receiver] ERROR
backtype.storm.daemon.executor -
com.esotericsoftware.kryo.KryoException: Encountered unregistered class
ID: 11
Serialization trace:
Header (cgl.iotrobots.collavoid.commons.rmqmsg.PoseArray_)
     at
com.esotericsoftware.kryo.util.DefaultClassResolver.readClass(DefaultClassResolver.java:119)
~[kryo-2.21.jar:na]
     at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readClass(Kryo.java:610)
~[kryo-2.21.jar:na]
     at
com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serializers.FieldSerializer$ObjectField.read(FieldSerializer.java:599)
~[kryo-2.21.jar:na]
     at
com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serializers.FieldSerializer.read(FieldSerializer.java:221)
~[kryo-2.21.jar:na]
     at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readObject(Kryo.java:626)
~[kryo-2.21.jar:na]
     at
cgl.iotrobots.collavoid.commons.rmqmsg.Methods_RMQ.deSerialize(Methods_RMQ.java:130)
~[classes/:na]
     at
cgl.iotrobots.collavoid.commons.iotcloud.MessageBuilders$PoseArraySpoutMessageBuilder.deSerialize(MessageBuilders.java:108)
~[classes/:na]
     at
com.ss.rabbitmq.RabbitMQSpout.extractTuple(RabbitMQSpout.java:161)
[storm-rabbitmq-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
     at com.ss.rabbitmq.RabbitMQSpout.nextTuple(RabbitMQSpout.java:111)
[storm-rabbitmq-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:na]
     at
backtype.storm.daemon.executor$fn__3284$fn__3299$fn__3328.invoke(executor.clj:563)
[storm-core-0.9.2-incubating.jar:0.9.2-incubating]
     at backtype.storm.util$async_loop$fn__452.invoke(util.clj:431)
[storm-core-0.9.2-incubating.jar:0.9.2-incubating]
     at clojure.lang.AFn.run(AFn.java:24) [clojure-1.5.1.jar:na]
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.8.0_25]