Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Ben Fortuna <fo...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2016/06/09 08:20:31 UTC

Sling and link rewriter

Hi,

I am seeing a curious error when I try to inject a link transformer in the
rewriter pipeline of Sling 8 (running in docker). It tells me that the
HtmlSerializerFactory can't find the HtmlSerializer class, even though it
is an inner class of the factory.

I suspect the problem is that the required Cocoon libraries are not
installed, but even then the rewriter bundle does not explicitly import the
cocoon packages.

Has anyone used the default Sling rewriter pipeline serializer, or do most
use the implementation that comes with AEM (which is apparently different)?
Many thanks.

Regards,
Ben

Re: Sling and link rewriter

Posted by Ben Fortuna <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi Oliver,

Actually I just got it working now. I had some configuration issues to work
through, but ended up with the following additional bundles to install:

* cocoon-serializers-charsets-1.0.0.jar (NOTE: version 1.0.2 didn't work)
* org.apache.sling.commons.html-1.0.0.jar
* org.apache.sling.rewriter-1.1.2.jar

Hopefully the OBR will be updated eventually to reflect these required
dependencies (not sure of the process for updating OBR?)

regards,
ben

Re: Sling and link rewriter

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.

Re: Sling and link rewriter

Posted by Ben Fortuna <be...@gmail.com>.

Re: Sling and link rewriter

Posted by Ben Fortuna <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi Oliver,

Yes I did refresh after installing, however I couldn't find a standard OSGi
bundle for cocoon, so I just embedded the cocoon-serializers JAR to my own
bundle. So it's possible I am not exporting all of the required packages.

Are there standard cocoon bundles I should use for the rewriter support? I
will look around a bit more to see if I can find some better bundle to use.
Many thanks.

Regards,
Ben
On 11 Jun 2016 6:12 am, "Oliver Lietz" <ap...@oliverlietz.de> wrote:

On Thursday 09 June 2016 18:20:31 Ben Fortuna wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Ben,

Re: Sling and link rewriter

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Thursday 09 June 2016 18:20:31 Ben Fortuna wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Ben,