Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Balakrishna Kudaravalli <bk...@cisco.com> on 2003/04/17 21:24:51 UTC

apache2.0.45 + tomcat 4.1.24 help !!!!

Hi All,

Server A1 = apache + Borland/Tomcat
Server A2 = apache 2.0.45 + mod_jk2 + Tomcat 4.1.24

We have a proxy servlet on A1 making requests to a CGI application & JSPs
on A2(apache on A2 is configured to redirect servlets/jsp to tomcat servlet
container based on the context thru socket communication). The JSP
redirection to tomcat works fine for HTTP. However when I try to use HTTPS
only the first .jsp I access comes up and I get a page cannot be displayed
error while trying to access other jsp's.

1) The communication between A1 & A2 is SSL enabled.
2) A2 is SSL enabled.
3) The socket communication in A2 between apache + tomcat is not SSL enabled
4) Tomcat on A2 is not SSL enabled
5) We are using the default web.xml on tomcat on A2

I would like to get this working on HTTPS as well and would appreciate if
you could let me know how to get HTTPS working for all the jsp re-directs.

Thank you,
-Balakrishna (Bala)

Except for the communication between apache 2.0.45 + Tomcat 4.1.24 (A2) and
Tomcat 4.1.24 (on A

I have a proxt servlet redirecting requests to a CGI application (on a
diff. host). The CGI application inturn gets .jsp files through apache +
tomcat. This scenario works fine on a regular HTTP

When I use HTTPS it works only for the first time (gets my .jsp page). I
get a page cannot be displayed error when I try to access any other .jsp

Issue: Unable to Install zzz.p12 & yyy.pem files into keystore to enable
SSL on tomcat 4.1.24
Commands used: keytool -import -alias xxx -file zzz.p12
keytool -import -alias xxx -file yyy.pem (ca file)
Resulting Error: keytool error: java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered
with, or password was incorrect
I have not changed the password and am running into a wall as to why I am
getting this error. Could any of the guru's please give me direction on this.
Appreciate your help.
Thank you,
-Balakrishna