Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/12/14 19:48:53 UTC

Re: cannot create file in the temp directory of tomcat/Permission denied?

The "permission denied" message usually means what it says :-).

Check the operating system permissions of the directories you have Tomcat installed
in, versus the operating system username under which Tomcat is running.

Craig McClanahan