Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2007/10/05 06:30:02 UTC

ApacheCon BOF?

Is anyone from the Roller Team besides Dave and I going to ApacheCon
this year? What about users?

The Struts Developers are organizing a BOF[1] and I'm helping to organize it.

Dave - would you be interested in doing a joint BOF with Struts?
Roller is a good success story of a Struts 1 to Struts 2 migration and
users would probably like to hear about it.

To make things more interesting, we're going to try to have some free
beer at the event.

Matt

[1] http://tinyurl.com/ywufor

Re: ApacheCon BOF?

Posted by mraible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
Excellent! I'm sure it'll be a good time. I'm talking with the organizers now
about time and location. Wednesday night seems to be the best night. I've
also been talking to some sponsors and it looks like free beer will become a
reality. If you think Sun might want to sponsor (with schwag or more money
for beer), that'd be great too.

Matt

Re: ApacheCon BOF?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.