Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Marcel Jansen <gr...@languagewise.com> on 2000/07/28 14:30:10 UTC

suggestion for XMLMapper/Setparent

The method SetParent.end

checks whether there is a "method(parameters)" available for
an object and will invoke it.
This will not work if the parameter object is a subclass of the
parameter that was defined at compile time.
I've had to create a version that will take the parameter class
hierarchy into account, this was necessary because I used a
subclass of ContextManager in the first place.

regards
Marcel

Re: suggestion for XMLMapper/Setparent

Posted by Costin Manolache <cm...@yahoo.com>.
I'm glad someone is reviewing XMLMapper :-)
Can you give more details ( and maybe a patch )?

Also, what kind of extension do you need to ContextManager?

Costin