Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by han hongfang <ha...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/07 04:20:54 UTC

More Access Right Required for GEP release

Hi devs,

I need more access right as below for GEP release, can somebody help me on
this again?

1. Post new on http://geronimo.apache.org/index.html
2. Update JIRA project for GeronimoDevtools such as create new version, and
move 2.1.7 as released version etc.
3. Update GEP release process doc:
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-release-process.html
Thanks in advance for help.
Posted by han hongfang <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Ivan.

I just tried, and found that I can edit the pages now :-)

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Janet

--
Ivan

Re: More Access Right Required for GEP release

Posted by han hongfang <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.