Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Steve Swinsburg <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/17 11:53:52 UTC

wicketstuff tinymce for Wicket 1.3.5/6

Hi all,

What's the version of TinyMCE from wicketstuff thats recommended for
1.3.5 or 1.3.6? I only see 1.3-SNAPSHOT in the Maven repo but am not
too keen on putting a SNAPSHOT jar into production.

<dependency>
	<groupId>org.wicketstuff</groupId>
   	<artifactId>wicket-contrib-tinymce</artifactId>
   	<version>1.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>

Thanks,
Steve

Re: wicketstuff tinymce for Wicket 1.3.5/6

Posted by Steve Swinsburg <st...@gmail.com>.
Ok so I was including the 1.3-SNAPSHOT version in testing, added the
TinyMCEBehaviour to my textarea, everything built fine, but it did
nothing. No markup was rendered either, nor anything in the logs.

Is it broken right now?

Tending towards making my own component if this one doesn't work.

Steve

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.