Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Faneyte, Diego" <di...@wur.nl> on 2004/10/15 17:58:32 UTC

Tree with too much nodes

Hello,

I am using the tree component but it stops working if i have around 200 nodes. When a node is clicked in firefox it give a messagebox that says "document contains no data" (IE does nothing).

Did anyone have the same problem or knows a solution?

Regards,
Diego

Re: Tree with too much nodes

Posted by "Kevin J. Menard, Jr." <ni...@negativetwenty.net>.
On Oct 15, 2004, at 11:58 AM, Faneyte, Diego wrote:

> Did anyone have the same problem or knows a solution?

I've seen this problem with Firefox in general.  I know that doesn't
really help you, but it may not be an issue with Tapestry.

--
Kevin