Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Hale India <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2005/09/26 20:53:47 UTC

Turbine XML format

Hi

I am using Ojb from some time and would like to find
out Turbine XML format definition.

I have been looking at Turbine site, torque site etc.

I am trying to get it because I would like to create
our database using ddlutils and I would like to find
if it is possible to use COMMENT and or REMARK in
database.

When I create XML from our database, by now Comment on
our columns are lost and Index also. (Not primary Keys
nor Foreign Keys but Index).

Any help welcome

Andre

Re: Torque, Turbine XML format

Posted by Hale India <ha...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Thomas

Thank's for your answer, I will check it and give you
elements if I succeed.

Cheers

Andre

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.

Torque, Turbine XML format

Posted by Hale India <ha...@yahoo.com>.
Hi

I am looking to know if unique constraints are managed
when reverse ingeneering from database using Jdbc.

In torque dtd unique and unique-column tags exists so
table creation is made using them, but what's happen
is we  generate torque from a database (using ddlutils
for example).

Any help welcome.

Andre

Re: Turbine XML format

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.
On 9/27/05, Hale India <ha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I will try for Jira, but I don't know how to use
> it....

It's not difficult, simply go to

http://issues.apache.org/jira/

there register for a new account for you (the account is for all
Apache projects that use JIRA as their bugtracking system, eg. OJB and
DdlUtils). After that, login and select "Create new issue" and then
enter the feature request or bug report details.

Tom

Re: Turbine XML format

Posted by Hale India <ha...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Thomas

I will try for Jira, but I don't know how to use
it....

Have nice time

Andre

--- Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/26/05, Hale India <ha...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > index tag and unique tag exists in both dtd but I
> > found no index element nor unique element created
> when
> > I have generated XML from our database using
> > DatabaseIO().write
>
> You could add a bug to DdlUtils' JIRA. If possible
> please use the
> DumpMetadataTask on the database in question like
> so:
>
>     <taskdef name="dumpMetadata"

classname="org.apache.ddlutils.task.DumpMetadataTask">

Re: Turbine XML format

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.

Re: Turbine XML format

Posted by Hale India <ha...@yahoo.com>.