Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by AMQBeginner <fr...@x-integrate.com> on 2009/10/08 12:53:21 UTC

create topics and queues via scripting

Hello to all,

i would like to know if there exist a possibilty to create new topics and
queues via scritping. I think a command for creating queues and topics via
activemq-admin doesn't exist. Are still other alternatives existing?

Re: create topics and queues via scripting

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
they are not auto deleted, there is a delete operation available via
the JMX admin interface.

2009/10/8 AMQBeginner <fr...@x-integrate.com>:

> Hi Gary,
> thanks or the fast response. But are the "on demand" created Queues deleted
> if they don't contain message. Equally are "on demand" created Topics
> deleted in case no Subscriber are existing?
>

> Gary Tully wrote:
>>
>> there is no need to as destinations are created on demand, see the
>> detail @ http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-create-new-destinations.html
>>
>> 2009/10/8 AMQBeginner <fr...@x-integrate.com>:
>>>
>>> Hello to all,
>>>
>>> i would like to know if there exist a possibilty to create new topics and
>>> queues via scritping. I think a command for creating queues and topics
>>> via
>>> activemq-admin doesn't exist. Are still other alternatives existing?
>>>

>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> http://blog.garytully.com
>>
>> Open Source Integration
>> http://fusesource.com

http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com

Re: create topics and queues via scripting

Posted by AMQBeginner <fr...@x-integrate.com>.
Hi Gary,

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.