Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andrei Oleinik <an...@talgentra.com> on 2005/07/12 11:01:03 UTC

Refering to Jars not in the maven repository

Hi All,

Is it possible to set up maven in the way to use all jars from specific
folder as a dependencies without specifying file by file?

The problem is: we are using CruiseControl + Ant for integration builds
and Maven for reports. All our jars are in specific location in the
project repository (checking out to the local drive before build). So,
instead of modifying each time maven project descriptor after adding
another jar in to repository it would be nice to specify a property
pointing to jars folder.

Thanks in advance!

Andrei