Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2004/09/24 12:50:56 UTC

Velocity Jars @ ibiblio

on the http://www.ibiblio.org/maven, the 1.4 release jars of velocity
and the 1.1 release jars of the velocity tools were missing.

I took the liberty to build these jars (velocity-1.4.jar,
velocity-dep-1.4.jar, velocity-tools-1.1.jar, velocity-tools-generic-1.1.jar
and velocity-tools-view-1.1.jar) from the CVS tags and upload them to
www.apache.org:/x1/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/velocity/jars
and .../velocity-tools/jars from where they are rsynced to www.ibiblio.org

	Regards
		Henning

                                    Open Source Software Development"

Re: Velocity Jars @ ibiblio

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
"Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> writes:

>on the http://www.ibiblio.org/maven, the 1.4 release jars of velocity
>and the 1.1 release jars of the velocity tools were missing.

>I took the liberty to build these jars (velocity-1.4.jar,
>velocity-dep-1.4.jar, velocity-tools-1.1.jar, velocity-tools-generic-1.1.jar
>and velocity-tools-view-1.1.jar) from the CVS tags and upload them to
>www.apache.org:/x1/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/velocity/jars
>and .../velocity-tools/jars from where they are rsynced to www.ibiblio.org

Small correction: velocity-1.4 and velocity-dep-1.4 have already been there.
I uploaded just the -tools jars.