Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Nakata Maho <ma...@apache.org> on 2014/02/05 02:00:44 UTC

Re: New SNAPSHOT available (based on r1560772)

Hello hdu and all

Questions:
1. subject says 1560772 but
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds
   says 1560773. Which is correct?

2. Approve for FreeBSD patches
a. http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/editors/openoffice-devel/files/patch-webdav?revision=342617&view=markup
b. http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/editors/openoffice-devel/files/patch-nss?revision=342426&view=markup

3. Weired error in canvas due to sal. What do you think?

cf. http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/editors/openoffice-devel/files/patch-sal?revision=342617&view=markup

/work/tinderbox-ligeti8amd64/portstrees/FreeBSD/ports/editors/openoffice-devel/work/aoo/main/solver/410/unxfbsdx.pro/inc/rtl/string.hxx:237:5: error: 'rtl::OString::operator const sal_Char*() const' is private
/work/tinderbox-ligeti8amd64/portstrees/FreeBSD/ports/editors/openoffice-devel/work/aoo/main/canvas/source/cairo/cairo_textlayout.cxx:336:40: error: within this context
/work/tinderbox-ligeti8amd64/portstrees/FreeBSD/ports/editors/openoffice-devel/work/aoo/main/canvas/source/cairo/cairo_textlayout.cxx: In member function 'bool cairocanvas::TextLayout::draw(cairo::SurfaceSharedPtr&, OutputDevice&, const Point&, const com::sun::star::rendering::ViewState&, const com::sun::star::rendering::RenderState&) const':

Best,
 Nakata Maho

From: Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>
Subject: New SNAPSHOT available (based on r1560772)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 12:02:34 +0100

Re: FreeBSD patches

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.

On 05.02.2014 08:26, Herbert Duerr wrote:
> Hi Maho,
>
> On 02/05/2014 05:24 AM, Nakata Maho wrote:
>>> Questions:
>>> 1. subject says 1560772 but
>>>     https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds
>>>     says 1560773. Which is correct?
>
> Strictly speaking the new SNAPSHOT tag was created in r1560773. It
> tagged the revision 1560772. The latest change in the trunk that was
> relevant for these were in revision 1560760.
>
> The ASF subversion repository shares all the projects and branches, so
> if you are checking out our trunk with any of the revision between the
> last trunk-change and the creation of its tag (i.e. 1560760..1560773)
> then you'll get exactly same sources. If you checked out the tag
> directly then the latest SNAPSHOT revision 1560773..1564650 will do, as
> the tag wasn't moved inbetween this revision range.
>
>>> 2. Approve for FreeBSD patches
>>> a. http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/editors/openoffice-devel/files/patch-webdav?revision=342617&view=markup
>
> The headers from ext_libraries/apr are "delivered" to
>     main/solver/410/*/inc/apr/
> so the change of the include directory from apr to apr-1 wouldn't work
> for most of our platforms. Same for apr-util and serf. Is it possible to
> tweak the order of include paths for FreeBSD, so that the include
> statements could stay the same for all platforms?
>
>> correct one is following.
>> http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/editors/openoffice-devel/files/patch-webdav?revision=342631&view=co
>
> I'm also not sure about this.
> Oliver is our expert on the Serf/Ucb integration. Oliver could you
> please have a look at the suggested patches above?

These changes to the includes should also work for the other platforms.

Best regards, Oliver.

FreeBSD patches (was: New SNAPSHOT available (based on r1560772))

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.
Hi Maho,

Posted by Nakata Maho <ma...@gmail.com>.
From: Nakata Maho <ma...@apache.org>