Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Madhudeep petwal <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/07 05:09:43 UTC

Unit Test Failing

Hi

I am a new committer to Hive.
I am working on this JIRA <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-18373>
 .

I have already submitted the patch and various unit test cases are failing
which are not related to my code.

There is a mail by Vihang Karajgaonkar by subject as *[DISCUSS] 26 unit
test failing regularly*.
I had tested my code before and it was working, but after some commits,
there are failing of test cases.

Please someone help me out.

Thanks
Madhudeep Petwal

Re: Unit Test Failing

Posted by Madhudeep petwal <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

My patch have received +1 from Zoltan Haindrich
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=kgyrtkirk>
Please guide me for further steps.

Thanks

Re: Unit Test Failing