Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Jānis Andersons | Failiem.lv" <ja...@failiem.lv> on 2016/09/13 13:38:23 UTC

snapshots

Hi!
I was wondering where cloudstack stores it's snapshots?
I created two snapshots couple days ago but secondary storage is empty.

Also if I set resource count for account: "Secondary Storage limits
(GiB) = 50GB" I assume user can use 50GB for templates and snapshots right?

--
J\u0101nis Andersons
http://serveri.failiem.lv

Re: snapshots

Posted by "Jānis Andersons | Failiem.lv" <ja...@failiem.lv>.
Ok, Thanks.

More info:
Hypervisor XenServer
Shared Storage;
3 management servers;

Also, is it possible to store vm's snapshots into secondary storage or
different primary storage?

J\u0101nis Andersons
http://serveri.failiem.lv
http://files.fm