Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by durairaj t <du...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/29 16:28:10 UTC

ListMultipleChoice - How to wrap the text in the list.

Is it possible to Wrap text in the wicket ListMultipleChoice? I tried
through CSS and  SimpleAttributeModifier (I used: "word-wrap"and
 "overflow-x:scroll" ), both are not working.

Any help?

Thanks.

Re: ListMultipleChoice - How to wrap the text in the list.

Posted by durairaj t <du...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Martin!

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,