Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2020/08/31 01:11:24 UTC

[DISUCSS] add the merging checks of github PR

hello, community,
Apache APISIX now has nearly 30 committers, so I want to change the
approved number of reviewers from 1 to 2.

At the same time, apisix-* projects need to add github merge checks, all
CIs must be passed and two approved can be merged.

what do you think?

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: [DISUCSS] add the merging checks of github PR

Posted by YuanSheng Wang <me...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 9:11 AM Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> wrote:

> hello, community,
> Apache APISIX now has nearly 30 committers, so I want to change the
> approved number of reviewers from 1 to 2.

agree +1

> At the same time, apisix-* projects need to add github merge checks, all
> CIs must be passed and two approved can be merged.

Check the Mac OS system on Travis CI, it is more stable than Github Action.

> CI / build (macos-latest, osx_openresty) (pull_request)

needs to delete this case. Github Action is unstable for mac os ENV.

> continuous-integration/travis-ci/pr — The Travis CI build passed
keep this one.

--

*MembPhis*
My GitHub: https://github.com/membphis

Re: [DISUCSS] add the merging checks of github PR

Posted by vincixu <vi...@apache.org>.
Agree +1
This will be very helpful for the quality improvement of APISIX.

Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> 于2020年8月31日周一 下午4:34写道:

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Agreed with me!

Posted by junxu chen <ch...@apache.org>.