Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/01 15:17:25 UTC

Re: Property is null onSuccess()

I you have a single value to store in the page activation context, use
the @PageActivationContext field annotation, and Tapestry will provide
the activate and passivate event handlers for you.  However, it
(currently) only supports a single field.

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
<th...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 28 May 2012 14:39:34 -0300, Juan Alba <ju...@condortech.com.ar>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the help Taha.
>>
>> I am taking a look on these links.
>>
>> At first sight I see that the onPassivate is returning a Long (in the
>> example), in the case that I have 2 parameters on the onActivate method,
>> how do I use them without persist? I can't do 2 onPassivate() :S
>

> You can return a list of Object in onPassivate() if you want.
>
> --
> Thiago

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry