Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by "Zhangxiaopeng (Eric)" <er...@huawei.com> on 2015/01/04 07:11:10 UTC

答复: preventing fraud with big data analytics

Hi Andrew

Thanks for your response. Could you give some web links you mentioned in email (See the section on the website about classifiers for more about the available methods. There is also a Jira ticket about incorporating some of Ted's work which if you're interested you could work on.).

BR

Eric