Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by karthik Guru <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/19 11:43:04 UTC

test method name does not begin with "test"

Just wanted to know,

If my test method name does not start with "test" and
then if i supply the test name in the constructor
(while adding the test suite) ,w'd i still be able to
get cactus to execute the corresponding begin and end?

class SomeTest{

 SomeTest(String name)

 begincreateTest()

 createTest()

 endcreateTest()

}

and then i do

suite.add(new SomeTest("createTest"));

Have I named my begin and end correctly?

thanks,
karthik

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

RE: test method name does not begin with "test"

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi,

The answer is no. The format is:

beginXXX