Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Scott Mitchell <sm...@silverpop.com> on 2007/05/09 21:16:47 UTC

Retry email in error directory

Hello, I dug around trying to figure this out, but came up dry so I
thought I'd ask the list. We have a situation where incorrect setup data
causes the bound emails to error out and wind up in the error directory.
Once we have corrected the application setup, how can we reprocess these
emails? I have tried dropping the FileObjectStore and FileStreamStore
files back into the spool directory, but they do not get picked up by
James.

Thanks,

Scott

RE: Retry email in error directory

Posted by Scott Mitchell <sm...@silverpop.com>.
Thanks Norman, I'll give that a try. I assume I could just setup a
"retry" directory and point this guy to it? Then I'd just move the files
that I want to run through again from error to the retry directory?

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Hi Scott,