Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Colin <ga...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/03 21:58:17 UTC

One Form Is All It Takes (ID:HP) HwJC GAgr

If you could spend 2 minutes fillingout a questionnair that in return would have a 5 dollar bill sent to yourhouse every day, you would do it ,wouldn't you?Of course you would, money is money.  Well, that's the kind of easymoney you could be missing out on by passing this offer up. We've all seenthe adds before, "Home refinancingcan save you big money!" The problem is, it's true.  The single economic mainstay through out this current economic slump has been mortgage refinancing,it's a fact. Lower interest ratessave you money, I know it seems pretty obvious, but everyday thousandsof people pass up the ability to keep their hard earned money in their pockets.Stop giving money away.

It's a fact, our system works.  We submit your information to literally hundereds oflending institutions, who in turn compete over your application, thus providing youwith the lowest possible interest rates.
Even as small as a 1% drop in your ratescan save a substantial amout of money over the course of your loan.

 http://folkshu.com/3/index.asp?RefID=117515
I want to start saving money now!

Please know that we do not want to send you information regarding ourspecial offers if you do not wish to receive it.If you
 would no longer like us to contact you > http://folkshu.com/auto/index.htm
click here to exclude your address.

pqf44 MyA QHa VAR7Zn