Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2012/08/24 21:36:06 UTC

Scrubber (De-identification tool) and Apache cTAKES

Andy/Britt,
I understand that the Scrubber tool (https://open.med.harvard.edu/display/SCRUBBER/Concept) uses cTAKES.
If you're interested, we welcome you to join the community and our ongoing discussions on the Apache cTAKES Project.
In the event you may be interested in contributing to the project:  Feel free to get started by subscribing to the appropriate dev/user mailing lists:

Pei

Re: Scrubber (De-identification tool) and Apache cTAKES

Posted by Britt Fitch <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pei, thanks very much. I have just subscribed to all 3 mailing
lists. We are definitely interesting in moving forward with
contributing Scrubber as a cTAKES module.