Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dittmann Werner <we...@siemens.com> on 2003/10/17 12:00:59 UTC

How to get current sources when CVS is not possible

Hi,

it seems there are quite some problems to get the current
(nightly) sources.
Because I cannot get it via CVS (behind a firewall) I need
to get it via nightly updates - that stopped in September.

Then I tried to get CVS snapshots from
http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/xml-axis/

But even the latest snapshot does not contain the current
updates. The most current file in this snapshot tarballs dates from
October 1st.

Question: how to get the current releases to test axis when
no CVS access is possible?

Regards
Werner

Re: How to get current sources when CVS is not possible

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
http://cvsgrab.sourceforge.net/

=====