Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Raquel Curto Fernández <cu...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/29 19:30:52 UTC

Delete triples from JavaClient

Hello everybody,

I am currently uploading triples from a Java application. If the
application fails at some point in time, I would like to delete all the
triples the program has uploaded.

Thanks!

--
Raquel Curto Fernández

Re: Delete triples from JavaClient

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Hi Raquel,

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 9:30 PM, Raquel Curto Fernández <
curtoraquel@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am currently uploading triples from a Java application. If the
> application fails at some point in time, I would like to delete all the
> triples the program has uploaded.

I guess the easiest way is to delete the context where you have imported
the data (importing each dataset in separated contexts is a recommendation
in Marmotta). Currently you have two way to do that:

1) From the Admin UI -> Core -> Context -> Delete

2) Manually with a curl request: curl -X DELETE
http://host/marmotta/context/<NAME>

I guess currently the Javascript Client Library is a bit behind, so it
didn't include context/graphs support. I registered MARMOTTA-650 to address
that. I've just pushed to master a very experimental support [2], so you
can get the latest marmotta.js from there [3] to early test the new
ContextClient implementation.

Cheers,

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MARMOTTA-650
[2]