Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Cheung <mc...@hotmail.com> on 2018/02/26 09:06:21 UTC

First draft of netbeans quick outline plugin

<https://netbeans.org/>

First draft of netbeans quick outline plugin

http://peter.quantr.hk/2018/02/first-draft-of-netbeans-quick-outline-plugin/

Re: First draft of netbeans quick outline plugin

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@protonmail.ch>.
+1 to publishing on plugins.netbeans.org

--emi

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Peter Cheung <mc...@hotmail.com>.
let me think and thanks Chris