Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Roland Polzer <ro...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/11 09:58:57 UTC

Upload corrupts file

Hi,

I have a case in which an uploaded file is corrupted by struts.

The file is only 20KB. You can get it from here:
http://home.arcor.de/polzer/testXP.doc

Byte 4097 (originally 0x00) turned into a 0x0A.
I suspect a buffer size of 4 KB and/or a 0x0A 0x0D problem ???

Supposedly this bug is fixed in 1.0.1, but I have tried 1.0.2 and 1.1b and
it is still there.
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=struts-user@jakarta.apac
he.org&msgId=163235

Thanks,
Roland

PS: It seems that all .doc files created by Office XP are affected