Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ousmane Ba <of...@iba.net> on 2011/02/16 17:49:02 UTC

Date errors when creating new product (trunk)

Hi All

I am getting this error trying to create a new product.

Error executing macro: renderDateTimeField required parameter:
timeValues is not specified. The problematic instruction: ---------- ==>
macro renderDateTimeField [on line 97, column 1 in
component://widget/templates/htmlFormMacroLibrary.ftl] in user-directive
renderDateTimeField [on line 1, column 1 in Wed Feb 16 10:54:58 EST
2011] ---------- Java backtrace for programmers: ----------
freemarker.template.TemplateException: Error executing macro:
renderDateTimeField required parameter: timeValues is not specified. at
freemarker.core.Macro$Context.sanityCheck(Macro.java:181) at

I think it is related to r1070570.

Thanks.

Re: Date errors when creating new product (trunk)

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
LOL I get a little more complicated

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@ofbiz.apache.org/msg46703.html

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Ousmane Ba sent the following on 2/18/2011 5:50 PM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
if its is always good to use derby when playing with ofbiz
then you can do a
ant clean-all
ant  run-install-extseed

do an ant -p
for all the targets

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

ozb sent the following on 2/16/2011 6:16 PM:

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.
Le 16/02/2011 17:49, Ousmane Ba a écrit :
> Hi All
>
> I am getting this error trying to create a new product.
>
> Error executing macro: renderDateTimeField required parameter:
> timeValues is not specified. The problematic instruction: ---------- ==>
> macro renderDateTimeField [on line 97, column 1 in
> component://widget/templates/htmlFormMacroLibrary.ftl] in user-directive
> renderDateTimeField [on line 1, column 1 in Wed Feb 16 10:54:58 EST
> 2011] ---------- Java backtrace for programmers: ----------
> freemarker.template.TemplateException: Error executing macro:
> renderDateTimeField required parameter: timeValues is not specified. at
> freemarker.core.Macro$Context.sanityCheck(Macro.java:181) at
>

> I think it is related to r1070570.
>
> Thanks.

Hi Ousmane,

I just tried to created a product both on my machine and on the demo
server, but didn't get any error. Could you please list the steps you've
done ?

Cheers,

--
Erwan de FERRIERES