Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org> on 2022/01/04 21:54:52 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.3.2 - RC0

> There was a discussion [1] and concluded that ARM binaries are optional. The
release vote is only for source code, not binary.

Cool, thanks for clarifying this Akira! I'll not include the ARM binaries
in the next RC then.

> Come January I will look at moving to the 1.12 SDK; I don't know how long
that will take to stabilize.

Sounds good.

Hope everyone had a good holiday break! I'll address the above issues and
create RC1 soon.

Thanks,
Chao