Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Koon Sang <ko...@igine.com> on 2010/09/01 09:33:19 UTC

Show SQL Statements in Log

Hello,

I would like to know how I can configure OFBIZ to show the SQL statements
for all DB query in the log.  I tried starting OFBIZ in debug mode but no
SQL statements are displayed.  Anyone can advise?

Thank you.

Re: Show SQL Statements in Log

Posted by sakthi vadivel <sa...@gmail.com>.
excellent, thank you for your information. I'll take it forward....

with regards and thanks
sakthi

--
sakthi

Re: Show SQL Statements in Log

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.

Posted by sakthi vadivel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

        I'm eager to see the queries generated by ofbiz, what if i use
different database than derby. I have checked mysql.properties that
doesn't has any specific properties to display the queries in log.

Please guide me to view all the queries from console or write it to
some log files.

with thanks and regards
sakthi

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 1:07 PM, Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com> wrote:
> If you're using derby then you can turn it on via derby.properties
> Typically it is left to the database to do this type of logging simply because the bulk of them already support it in one form or another.
>
> Regards
> Scott
>
> HotWax Media
> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>
> On 1/09/2010, at 7:33 PM, Koon Sang wrote:
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to know how I can configure OFBIZ to show the SQL statements
>> for all DB query in the log.  I tried starting OFBIZ in debug mode but no
>> SQL statements are displayed.  Anyone can advise?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>

>> --

sakthi

Re: Show SQL Statements in Log