Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2006/05/29 12:04:13 UTC

xml-fop-maintenance stopped working May 26

The Gump run for xml-fop-maintenance suddenly stopped working May 26:
http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/xml-fop-maintenance/xml-fop-maintenance/index.html

The error happens in an xsl:include in a stylesheet used for code
generation:

<xsl:include href="./propinc.xsl"/>
in http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/fop-0_20_2-maintain/src/codegen/properties.xsl

I don't see any changes in Gump that could have caused the change in
behaviour.

svn log https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/ -r{2006-05-24}:HEAD
r409370 | stevel | 2006-05-25 14:17:29 +0200 (Do, 25 Mai 2006) | 1 line

Moved junit to the new repository. All Gump runners need to purge their junit cache. Also, minor URL tweak to the smartfrog & antbook repositories.
r409391 | bodewig | 2006-05-25 16:03:50 +0200 (Do, 25 Mai 2006) | 1 line

correct a few left-overs

No changes in xml-fop-maintenance. The branch is frozen.

I suspect it is Ant: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=409378
Can anyone confirm?

BTW, that's weird, isn't it?
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/gump/  (404 error)
vs.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/  (ok)

Jeremias Maerki

Re: xml-fop-maintenance stopped working May 26

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Jeremias,

this could be due to a change in ant in the XSLTTask which I did on May 25th. I am going to investigate.

Regards,

Antoine

Re: Re: xml-fop-maintenance stopped working May 26

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello,

I changed the style task in ant at about this time to support stylesheets given as resource. Maybe the proper setting of the system id vanished.

Regards,

Antoine

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kev Jackson <fo...@gmail.com>.
> I suspect it is Ant: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?
> view=rev&revision=409378
> Can anyone confirm?

I think you're correct in your assumption about the Ant change, but
quickly scanning through the commit, I cannot see what the problem
might be.  Perhaps Antoine who committed the code, will know more
about what the problem is.

Sorry I can't help out even though I have the free time today :(

Kev

--
"Man is truly free only among equally free men" - Michael Bakunin

Re: xml-fop-maintenance stopped working May 26

Posted by Kev Jackson <fo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Jeremias,

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.