Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by jun aoki <ju...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/04 01:15:41 UTC

Re: Starting to build CI on builds.apache.org

Hi Ambari team,
I have submitted 2 patches for the Ambari builds.a.o failures.
Could you please review them so that we can have builds.a.o going?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-7005
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-7011

--
-jun

Re: Starting to build CI on builds.apache.org

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
Agreed.  +1 on making sure that the CI always green.
Thanks Jun for setting this up and fixing tests.

Yusaku

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Starting to build CI on builds.apache.org

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Starting to build CI on builds.apache.org

Posted by jun aoki <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Mahadev,

wrote:

> Done. Thanks Jun!
> Mahadev Konar
> Hortonworks Inc.
> http://hortonworks.com/
>

> On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 4:15 PM, jun aoki <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Ambari team,
> > I have submitted 2 patches for the Ambari builds.a.o failures.
> > Could you please review them so that we can have builds.a.o going?
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-7005
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-7011
> >

> > On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 6:03 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
> > wrote:

> >> If you have any insight into this, would be really great
> >> if you could post it to JIRA.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Roman.
> >>

> > --
> > -jun
>
> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

-jun

Re: Starting to build CI on builds.apache.org

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Done. Thanks Jun!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE