Posted to dev@crunch.apache.org by Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de> on 2012/11/18 10:00:50 UTC

Incubation status

Hi,

FYI: In the Incubator's November report [1] we have been placed in the
"ready to graduate" category. See below for the IPMC chair's feedback.

When checking the clutch report [2] I noticed that Rahul and Kiyan
don't have svn karma yet, which means they won't be able to edit the
website. Mentors, could you grant svn karma to users rsharma and
kiyan, please?

Thanks,
  Matthias

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2012
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html

----- Forwarded message from Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> -----

Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 01:38:27 +0200
From: Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>
To: general <ge...@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Crunch status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "November2012" by
        MatthiasFriedrich)

Hi,

Thanks for the report, Crunch!

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> wrote:
> +   The Crunch community has been very active and continues to
> +   grow. Two new committers have been voted in and one existing
> +   committer has joined the PPMC. As a result, Crunch now has 10
> +   committers from 7 different organizations.
> +   We have created our first release in September and have published
> +   a website using the Apache CMS a few days later. Our second
> +   release will follow in November.

Sounds like you're doing great! In fact in my brief review of your
status I found no big blockers to graduation.

> + The most important steps towards graduation:
> +
> +   - Create another release or two
> +   - Perform the name search

You've already demonstrated your ability to cut releases, so you
should be fine to start going through the name search and other steps
of the graduation process as soon as the community feels ready for it.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

----- End forwarded message -----

Re: Incubation status

Posted by Gabriel Reid <ga...@gmail.com>.
On 18 Nov 2012, at 10:00, Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de> wrote:

> FYI: In the Incubator's November report [1] we have been placed in the
> "ready to graduate" category. See below for the IPMC chair's feedback.

That's very cool to see :-) And all the more reason for me to get started on the name search!