Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by moon soo Lee <mo...@nflabs.com> on 2016/06/24 02:16:30 UTC

Fwd: Building Zeppelin with R

Can someone help?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nanda Vijaydev <na...@bluedata.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 6:16 PM
Subject: Building Zeppelin with R
To: <ze...@nflabs.com>, Sejun Ra <se...@nflabs.com>, Kartik
Mathur <ka...@bluedata.com>, Anant Chintamaneni <an...@bluedata.com>

Sejun,

Hope things are going well. We were trying to engage with a customer who is
interested in running Zeppelin with R on Spark. We tried a few different
ways to compile from source and run it against a Spark1.6 cluster. I am
running into issues, specifically with npm install, trying to compile
zeppelin-web. Couldn't find much help on the web. Would your team be able
to help us with the best way to get Zeppelin with R working? Any step by
step documentation would help. I followed instructions on github. No luck.
We may be missing dependencies. Is there a list of dependencies, including
R packages, and other yum installs that are required?

[ERROR] npm ERR! command
"/home/bluedata/src/Zeppelin-With-R/zeppelin-web/node/node"
"/home/bluedata/src/Zeppelin-With-R/zeppelin-web/node/npm/bin/npm-cli.js"
"install" "--color=false"

Thanks and appreciate your help
Nanda Vijaydev

Re: Building Zeppelin with R

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Apologies, it was private conversation and the email sent to zeppelin
mailing list by mistake.
Thanks Amos offering help, but please disregard this email thread.

Best,
moon

Re: Building Zeppelin with R

Posted by Amos Elberg <am...@gmail.com>.