Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Nipuni Perera <ni...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/18 15:11:36 UTC

AiravataClientUtils.getAPI() has changed

Hi,

I am trying to write a Client API and following quick start guide here[1].
But the initialization of AiravataAPI has changed in the later releases and
has different parameters than a hash map as specified in the document.

AiravataAPI airavataAPI = AiravataClientUtils.getAPI(config);

//config is HashMap here

Therefore in the new "getAPI()" method what are the parameters listed as :

String gateway, String alternativeUser, PasswordCallback callback

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Airavata+Client+Quickstar<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Airavata+Client+Quickstart>

Nipuni

--
Nipuni Piyabasi Perera
Undergraduate

Re: AiravataClientUtils.getAPI() has changed

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Please have a look in to samples in airavata client[1], you'll understand
how to use airavata client for basic operations.

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata/trunk/samples/airavata-client

Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: AiravataClientUtils.getAPI() has changed

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nipuni,