Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Vladimir Ershov <ve...@gridgain.com> on 2015/12/10 10:08:39 UTC

Introduction letter.

Dear Igniters!
My name is Vladimir Ershov, I am a software engineer from Saint-Peresburg,
Russia.
I have joined the community recently and I hope to find here a lot of
possibilities to create and design new solutions, to apply and develop my
skills, and to be helpful by taking part in the most interesting project
I've ever had! Please feel free to contact me for any questions you may
have.

Looking forward to working with you,
Thanks!

Re: Introduction letter.