Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Chris Reeves <CR...@medfusion.net> on 2003/03/07 22:17:44 UTC

Junit.jar in project

I would like to place the junit.jar into my project, rather than in the
<ANT_HOME>/lib directory.

Of course, I've read what Erik and Steve wrote about it in JDWA (4.3.6)
- it's a classloader issue which prevents me from doing this, and simply
referencing junit.jar in a classpath in my ant build file.

Can someone provide a brief explanation of why, in 50 words or less?

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Reeves
Senior Software Developer
Medfusion, Inc.
creeves@medfusion.net

Re: Junit.jar in project

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
>I would like to place the junit.jar into my project, rather than in the
><ANT_HOME>/lib directory.

>Of course, I've read what Erik and Steve wrote about it in JDWA (4.3.6)
>- it's a classloader issue which prevents me from doing this, and simply
>referencing junit.jar in a classpath in my ant build file.

>Can someone provide a brief explanation of why, in 50 words or less?

the classes that need junit.jar are in optional.jar, a parent different
classloader.