Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org> on 2018/12/03 01:57:25 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Avatica 1.13.0

Avatica 1.13.0 has been tagged and released. I am holding off the formal
announcement until the release artifacts propagate across all mirrors.

The Hypersql docker image was also published successfully using docker
hub hooks:
- https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/calcite-avatica/
- https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/calcite-avatica-hypersql/

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.