Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by santas <be...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/07/11 13:46:31 UTC

setting hieghts for fragments

hi,

  I have written one psml, in which i use three portlets in three fragments.
  One for header,one for body and one for footer.
   I am using "jetspeed-layouts::VelocityOneColumn" as name for fragment in
which these three fragments    are added.
  Now i want to set height for the three fragments.
  suppose for header 15%,for body 80% and for footer 5%.

  Can any body tell me how can i do this. Any link any hint for the same

Thanks :)