Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/24 19:35:41 UTC

[VOTE] Release jUDDI-2.0.0

Hi guys,

I have parked the 2.0.0 release artifacts in:

http://people.apache.org/~kstam/releases/juddi-2.0/

Please check them out and cast your vote. The vote will be open for the
next 72 hours.

My vote: +1

Cheers,

--Kurt

These are the things that where fixed or updates:

    * [JUDDI-221] - Escape dsname parameter in happyjuddi.jsp
    * [JUDDI-251] - Remove dtd reference from the juddi.xml
    * [JUDDI-269] - juddi-tomcat is not building correctly

Improvement

    * [JUDDI-266] - update ingres create_database.sql script

Task

    * [JUDDI-270] - Upgrade to the latest tomcat 5.5 version

RE: [VOTE] Release jUDDI-2.0.0

Re: [VOTE] Release jUDDI-2.0.0

Posted by Tom Cunningham <tc...@redhat.com>.
+1