Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by "m.mail7" <m....@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/10/25 15:00:16 UTC

Help - Unable to refresh formula

Hi,
My requirement is to generate the details automatically using POI.
Attached are the files for your reference.

My problem is
Formula like =MAX(H) is not getting updated till i manually go to formula
bar (fx) and hit return. Please suggest me how to update this thru java
code.

My basic requirement is to update the Data sheet of report and copy the
updated data C19 to G20 in the same format to file a.txt at the same
location.

Please help in this regard.
Thanks in Admance.

Bye For Now
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20163938/MyReport.java MyReport.java
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20163938/MyReport.xls MyReport.xls

Re: Help - Unable to refresh formula

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Sat, 25 Oct 2008, m.mail7 wrote:
> Formula like =MAX(H) is not getting updated till i manually go to formula
> bar (fx) and hit return. Please suggest me how to update this thru java
> code.

http://poi.apache.org/hssf/eval.html

Nick