Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Richard Monson-Haefel <Ri...@Monson-Haefel.com> on 2003/08/24 09:33:24 UTC

MDBs and JCA

Originally, I had planned to lead the development of the Message Driven Bean
container for Geronimo, but I think this is best left to the JCA team. It
seems obvious that you cannot implement JCA without implementing the async
aspects of the API, in which case you might as well build in container
support for it.  Anyway, to avoid confusion and a duplication of effort. I
leave the MDB container to the folks implementing JCA.  This will also allow
me to focus my time on the Web Services support.