Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 金星光 <ja...@pku.edu.cn> on 2020/05/19 08:38:09 UTC

open source promotion plan-summer 2020 tasks

Hi dev team,

    My name is Xinguang Jin, a graduate student studying in School of Software & Microelectronics from Peking University. I learned about Open Source Promotion Plan-Summer 2020 Tasks and I would like to apply for task of Implement Apache Commons DBCP plugin for SkyWalking Java. My resume has been sent to Mentor Zhuang.

    Thanks to Project Founder Sheng Wu and Mentor Zhuang for their guidance. I look forward to becoming a member of the SkyWalking contributors!

Xinguang Jin

Re: open source promotion plan-summer 2020 tasks

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Xinguang

I have added on the candidate list.  But at the same time, I need to remind
you, you need to subscribe our mail list,
*Mail list: dev@skywalking.apache.org <de...@skywalking.apache.org>. Mail to
dev-subscribe@skywalking.apache.org <de...@skywalking.apache.org>,
follow the reply to subscribe the mail list.*

All official discussion should happen in here. This time, I added your name
on the cc list, otherwise, you wouldn't get the reply.
Please recheck.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

金星光 <ja...@pku.edu.cn> 于2020年5月19日周二 下午4:42写道:

Posted by JG Jargon <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
There should be some, I will promote it for the community :)

Xinguang Jin

Posted by Yanlong He <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Xinguang

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.