Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ian tabangay <it...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/16 05:01:05 UTC

Database Connections made by OLAP

Hi. I have deployed an ofbiz application (end of May build) on CentOS 5 with
Postgresql 8.1 as my database. Only after a few minutes, I noticed that the
OLAP creates alot of database connections to the point of no db connection
can be established anymore. As comparison, I have just restarted Ofbiz and
Postgres yesterday at around 4pm, I saw that there are already 68 idle
database connections, only 2 of which are used for the ofbiz database, and
the rest for ofbizolap. Ofbiz is very lightly used. Is this normal?

Ian Tabangay

Re: Database Connections made by OLAP

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
I experienced the similar problem with 240+ connection limit on
PostgreSQL 8.3 and two OFbiz instances. I did not investigate the real
cause of the problem.

Raj

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "ian tabangay" <it...@gmail.com>