Posted to announce@apachecon.com by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2000/02/04 13:25:13 UTC

Technical Difficulties: Registration

We're currently experiencing some technical difficulties
with the online registration form; when you try to go to
it, you get an error message instead.

We're working on fixing this right now.  I'll send out another
note here when it's repaired, but if you want to register
now without waiting, you can contact the ApacheCon 2000
registrar by telephone: +1 212.251.0006 ext. 12 (EST business hours).

Our apologies for the difficulties..!
--
#ken    P-)}

Conference!  <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

Re: Technical Difficulties: Registration

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> We're currently experiencing some technical difficulties
> with the online registration form; when you try to go to
> it, you get an error message instead.

The problem has been repaired (a failure in the secure-server
Web host) and the Web registration form is back in operation.
Thank you for your patience!