Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by ra...@jpmchase.com on 2006/03/28 19:16:14 UTC

Continum build based on clearcase baseline

Is that possible to ask continum to rebase the source code instead of
cleartool update?

Coz i want to build it based on baseline

Basically instead of continuum executing cleartool update command i want
it to use cleartoo rebase -baseline
is that possible in continuum?

Thanks,
Raghu

Re: Continum build based on clearcase baseline

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Raghu,

maven-scm-clearcase-provider currently does not support UCM.  You are well
come help out.
I am sure there are other users will jump in once we have some one to lead
this effort ;-)

-D