Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Philip S. Constantinou" <ph...@wayfinder.net> on 2002/08/25 03:51:02 UTC

Table padding

>From what I've read of the documentation is table cell padding isn't
supported.
What's the recommended mechanism for putting gaps between table cells?

Thanks -
Phil

Re: Table padding

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Philip S. Constantinou wrote:
>>>From what I've read of the documentation is table cell padding isn't
> supported.
> What's the recommended mechanism for putting gaps between table cells?

I was under the impression that table cell padding
is implemented in 0.20.4, even though it seems to be
a bit patchy and does not interact well with visible
borders.
If you don't have visible borders, you can put all
the stuff in each cell in a block and set margins
for this enclosing block. There are other properties
like border-separation you can experiment with.

J.Pietschmann