Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2016/10/09 19:09:23 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.18.0

Thanks everyone for participating.  This vote passes with the following results:

+1 binding: 7 (Andrea Cosentino, Christian Müller, Claus Ibsen, Gregor
Zurowski, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Jon Anstey, Luca Burgazzoli)

+1 non-bindung: 6 (Antonin Stefanutti, Fabrizio Spataro, Krzysztof
Sobkowiak, Matt Sicker, Nicola Ferraro, Thomas Diesler)

I am going to publish the artifacts for Camel 2.18.0 shortly.

Thanks,
Gregor