Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Benjamin Jaton <be...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/20 20:35:59 UTC

Dynamic reconfiguration question

Hello,

I've been reading the documentation about the dynamic reconfiguration:
https://docs.google.com/a/radiantlogic.com/document/d/1AF8pIfQbN5cKxe0c4cQ4_DW6ZjBJqSkyANcTGUwkzjc/edit

And all the examples are about adding a node to an existing 3-4nodes
ensemble.

Is it possible to use the dynamic reconfiguration to go from 1 to 2 to 3
nodes?

We are currently using a custom mechanism to achieve that, I want to know
if we could use this new feature to do it.

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Dynamic reconfiguration question

Posted by Benjamin Jaton <be...@gmail.com>.